Business Access Control
The purpose of having an access control system is to regulate and monitor access at each door. You can monitor access to your home or office 24 hour a day. You can set anywhere from time-zone limited access, to no access, You have the ability to set specific conditions that apply to each individual at every door. SAFE-N-SECURE offers access control solutions to meet requirements of all types, We offer very simple systems for just a few doors or large scale systems such as enterprise requirements, Our access control systems come with integrated video, photo badging, biometric, graphic maps, telephone entry and many other powerful features.
- A SAFE-N-SECURE access control system gives you complete entry point control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months of the year, regardless of whether your site consists of one building or many buildings.
- Our access control systems are used in companies such as healthcare, 24/7 fitness centers, offices, schools, industrial and hospital facilities. Any company that requires individual access or that needs to be controlled and monitored.
- Our access control systems allow you to control door, elevator, parking lot, or garage access, The system can also be integrated with your SAFE-N-SECURE DVR/HVR camera system.
- Access options can be as broad as by door, by building region, or the entire network.
There’s more to buying access control systems than just the hardware. To ensure your access control, locks or locking systems work right, make sure you buy from a company that understands what your needs are.
Access Control Benefits
Here are just some of the benefits customers will have by having a SAFE-N-SECURE Access Control System.
- Crisis Reporting and Monitoring: A digital record of each facility’s system activity is updated in real time.
- Operational efficiency: Improve after-hours response times with access to administrative tools.
- Easy Administration: Manage your facility through a single administration interface.
- Operating Costs Reduced: Eliminate support costs associated with traditional electronic access control with a scale-able solution.
- Seamless Access Control Integration: Compatible with industry-standard reader technology to combine multiple existing systems without incurring significant installation costs.
- Software Updates: Access the latest technology with free software updates.
- Keys can’t be regulated: If they are lost or stolen can pose an immense security threat to your organization unless new locks are installed. For large companies, this can be an expensive and time consuming proposition. With access controls, each individual is issued a card for accessing doors or elevators.
- Tiered administration: Property managers can give tenants administrative access to their specific areas while maintaining centralized control of the entire system.
- Each card can be regulated so you control access. If a card is lost or stolen, it can be cancelled in seconds rendering it useless. It’s more economical and much quicker to issue one new card than to call in a locksmith to re-install new locks and issue new keys.